Win a Ski Holiday for 2 in the Alps!
It’s that time of year again… the mountains are calling and we’re giving you the chance to answer their call and win a dream holiday here in the French Alps!
The lucky winner will receive a holiday for 2 to stay at the beautiful Brown Bear Lodge hosted by our friends atReach4theAlps.
Reach4thealps are an independent chalet company based in Morzine, successfully run by Gina and Marcus for over 12 years. Each chalet is individual and a true home from home, with features such as outdoor hot tubs, saunas, open log fires and luxury toiletries. Their chalets are in great locations, with restaurant standard cuisine served by staff who will go the extra mile to make sure you have a truly memorable ski holiday!
This awesome prize includes:
One weeks half board accommodation in a twin room at the The Brown Bear Lodge in Montriond just a few minutes from Morzine. (Breakfast, afternoon tea & 3 course meal for 6 nights, plus in resort minibus service).
Return transfers to the Brown Bear Lodge from Geneva Airport courtesy of Ski-Lifts
Your pick of return flights from any UK airport to Geneva.
Ski or Snowboard Hire for the week – delivered to the chalet by our partner Doorstep Skis the Premier Ski and Snowboard delivery service in Morzine.
Terms and Conditions
1. The closing date for entries is 11:00 GMT on the 21st January 2016. Entries received
after this time will not be counted.
2. Entries can only be made through the Ski-Lifts competition page on Facebook. Entries by
mail, email or telephone, or any other means will not be counted.
3. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries and the winner will be announced on
the Ski-Lifts Facebook page at 12:00 GMT on the 21st January 2016 and contacted by email.
4. The prize is for two people, the winner and their choice of one other person.
5. The holiday will be from the 10th of April 2016 till the 17th April 2016, the dates are non
6. The winners will receive 7 nights’ accommodation provided by Reach4theAlps, in a twin room at
The Brown Bear Lodge. This is on a fully catered basis which includes breakfast, afternoon tea, 3
course meal (6 nights) and in resort minibus service. Also included in the prize is x2 6 day Portes Du
Soleil lift passes and 1 week Ski or snowboard hire from Doorstep Skis for both people.
7. The prize includes return flights of your choice from any UK airport to Geneva airport (not
exceeding the value of €500 total) Ski-Lifts will also provide return shared transfers to the Brown
Bear Lodge for the 2 from Geneva airport.
8. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
9. In the event that the winner cannot take the prize a new draw will be taken and a new
10. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
11. By entering the competition you agree to be contacted from time to time via email about
special offers or promotions from Ski-Lifts Ltd, or the partners for the prize of this competition.
12. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot
be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
13. Ski-Lifts accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment
incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Ski-Lifts
further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to
or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
14. Ski-Lifts reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its
control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
15. Ski-Lifts shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is
caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be
limited to, weather conditions, industrial dispute, and inevitable accidents.