Current vehicle safety rules for transfers this summer
It’s been a strange few months for all of us but, as you may have seen in the news, the Alps are operational this summer – and so are we! With that said, certain rules and restrictions have been implemented to ensure your journey is as safe as possible and we outline these for you below.
General vehicle rules – as of 15/06/20
- Passengers will need to load their own luggage unless they have mobility issues
- Passengers will be asked to clean their hands with alcohol gel provided on entry to the vehicle
- All passengers to wear masks for the duration of the journey – please bring their own masks
- Disposable seat covers will be available on request
- No passengers are permitted to sit next to the driver
- Our driver will be separated from passengers by a screen
- Enhanced daily cleaning procedures of all vehicles
- Enhanced cleaning and airing of vehicles between transfers
- Bicycles continue to be welcomed providing they are booked in advance and are in their flight boxes/carriers.
- Groups of 3 or more, the waiting times may be up to 3.5 hours.
- Passengers travelling alone or in a group of 2 will be accepted on the basis that they will need to wait to join other groups. We are unable to guarantee a maximum waiting time.
We hope these will help us provide you with the safest possible transfer as we transition back to our normal routines as we’re sure everyone is eager to breathe in that Alpine air. Please get in contact with a member of our team at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns and we look forward to seeing you this summer.