Job Title: Admin Executive
Location: Manchester, UK or Morzine, France
Contract: Fixed term for winter ski season (November to April TBC), full-time 35 hours per week
Responsible to Head of Operations
Probationary period: 1 Month
If you are a highly motivated team player with outstanding attention to detail, strong work ethic, drive and persistence then we want to hear from you.
As an Admin Executive you will be working with the Admin team to maximise bookings whilst delivering excellent customer service. You will be dealing with varying responsibilities relating to all aspects of transfers from responding to quotes and enquiries and booking management.
You have excellent communication (written & verbal), critical thinking and problem-solving skills. You will adapt to differing situations, work well in high pressure environments have a good level of stress tolerance with the ability to use your initiative, multi-task and problem solve under time sensitive and, at times, stressful situations. You have an intrinsically conscientious and collaborative attitude to work and teammates with a ‘can-do’ attitude and determination to complete the task at hand.
Existing knowledge and experience of the travel/transfer industries is a bonus but not necessary as you will be provided with training, resources and support to be able to perform and uphold the company SLAs.
Your focus will be;
- Responding to email and phone enquiries and maximising sales
- Managing shared email inboxes for all brands; ensuring all emails are responded to in line with company SLAs, channel communications to the right department or teammate, resolving all issues and answering any questions.
- Dealing with emails and phone calls within a timely and efficient manner
- Booking management; answering phone calls and emails.
- Covering on-call shifts (which will be out of normal office hours)
- Working from our bespoke booking system to; generate quotes; create bookings; take payments; update bookings
- Leaving handovers for teammates for ongoing tasks
- Taking ownership of issues but working as a team member where applicable
- Maintaining open communication with all teammates; we share tasks and collaborate as a team to ensure we are delivering the best, most efficient service possible
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Fluent English to native level (both written and spoken)
- French language skills (not essential but an advantage)
- Spanish (bonus skill)
- EU passport holder or Carte de Sejour essential if working in Morzine, or UK passport holder if working in Manchester.
- Customer service experience– either customer facing or by phone/email within a similar environment (call centre, booking agent, sales, resort rep. etc)
- Email and phone experience within a professional environment
- Computer literate with experience on booking systems, excel and emails
- Experience and knowledge of the transfer industry (sales experience an advantage)
- Knowledge and skills related to various areas of travel industry (Ski, Golf, Cruise, Corporate etc)
- Ski-resort knowledge
Please note this Job Description can be adjusted at any time and does not reflect all duties of the role.
- Contract length: 4-5 months (November to April TBC)
- Expected start date: mid to late November
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Salary: From £10.50 per hour
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]