Job Title: Admin/Operations Assistant
Fixed Term Employment Contract. 40hour/week. Starting Nov 2022
Responsible to Head of Operations
Location: Manchester, England
Probationary period: 1 Month
Ski-Lifts are looking for dedicated and motivated Admin Assistants to join our team for the upcoming ski season. The role would run from November to April, with the possibility of becoming permanent beyond this for the right person.
Based in our head office in the centre of Manchester, although for candidates with the right to work in the EU, there is also an opening to work in our office in the French Alps instead.
If you are a highly motivated team player with outstanding attention to detail, strong work ethic, drive and persistence then we want to hear from you.
As an Admin Assistant you will be working with the Admin team to maximise bookings whilst delivering excellent customer service. You will be dealing with varying responsibilities relating to all aspects of airport transfers from responding to quotes and enquiries, to booking management and customer service.
You have excellent communication (written & verbal), critical thinking and problem-solving skills. You will adapt to differing situations, work well in high pressure environments, with the ability to use your initiative, multi-task and problem solve under time sensitive situations. You have an intrinsically conscientious and collaborative attitude to work, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and determination to complete the task at hand.
Existing knowledge and experience of the travel/transfer industries is a bonus but not necessary as you will be provided with training, resources and support to be able to uphold the company standards.
Your focus will be;
- Responding to email and phone enquiries and maximising sales
- Managing shared email inboxes for all brands; ensuring all emails are responded to in line with company SLAs, channel communications to the right department or teammate, resolving all issues and answering any questions
- Dealing with emails and phone calls within a timely and efficient manner
- Covering on-call shifts (which will be out of normal office hours)
- Working from our bespoke booking system to; generate quotes; create bookings; take payments; update bookings
- Leaving handovers for teammates for ongoing tasks
- Taking ownership of issues but working as a team member where applicable
- Maintaining open communication with all teammates; we share tasks and collaborate as a team to ensure we are delivering the best, most efficient service possible
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Fluent English to native level (both written and spoken)
- French or Spanish language skills (not essential but an advantage)
- Customer service experience – either customer facing or by phone/email within a similar environment (call centre, booking agent, sales, resort rep. etc)
- Email and phone experience within a professional environment
- Computer literate with experience on booking systems, excel and emails
- Experience and knowledge of the travel industry, particularly of ski resorts (sales experience an advantage)
- Contract length: 4-5 months
- Full-time hours: 40 per week
- Expected start date: Mid to late November 2022
- Job Types: Full-time,Temporary (with the potential for extension / permanent role)
- Salary: £1.800 per month
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and your CV to [email protected]
Why book your airport transfer with us?
In case you’re delayed or need our help
No hidden fees
Skis, child seats, luggage and amendments are all included.
Earn Money off your next holiday transfer (ski, golf, cruise & more)
Over 200+ ski resort destinations
Multiple World Ski Award Winners. 'World Best Ski Transfer Operator'.