Job Title: Operations Executive
French Employment Contract CDD: 35hour/week. Starting Nov 2021 until April 2022
Responsible to Head of Operations
Location: Morzine, France
If you are a highly motivated team player with outstanding attention to detail, strong work ethic, drive and persistence then we want to hear from you.
As an Operations Executive you will be working with the Operations team to ensure the smooth and efficient running of all transfers and delivery of excellent customer service levels. You will be dealing with varying responsibilities relating to all aspects of transfers from booking management, out of hours support and daily transfer operations.
You have excellent communication (written & verbal), critical thinking and problem-solving skills. You will adapt to differing situations, work well in high pressure environments have a good level of stress tolerance with the ability to use your initiative, multi-task and problem solve under time sensitive and, at times, stressful situations. You have an intrinsically conscientious and collaborative attitude to work and teammates with a ‘can-do’ attitude and determination to complete the task at hand.
Existing knowledge and experience of the travel/transfer industries is a bonus but not necessary as you will be provided with training, resources and support to be able to perform and uphold the company SLAs.
Your focus will be;
- Managing shared email inboxes for all brands; ensuring all emails are responded to in line with company SLAs, channel communications to the right department or teammate, resolving all issues and answering any questions.
- Dealing with emails and phone calls within a timely and efficient manner
- Booking management; answering phone calls and emails.
- Covering on-call shifts (which will be out of normal office hours)
- Operational duties: resolving issues, communicating pick-up times and vital booking information
- Communicating feedback to the customer care department
- Ensuring that all information required for suppliers and customers is communicated and collated to guarantee transfers run as efficiently and up to the standards required
- Working from our bespoke booking system to; generate quotes; create bookings; take payments; update bookings; confirm pick-up times
- Leaving handovers for teammates for ongoing tasks
- Taking ownership of issues but working as a team member where applicable
- Maintaining open communication with all teammates; we share tasks and collaborate as a team to ensure we are delivering the best, most efficient service possible
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Fluent English to native level (both written and spoken)
- French language skills (not essential but an advantage)
- Spanish (bonus skill)
- EU passport holder or Carte de Sejour (essential)
- Customer service experience– either customer facing or by phone/email within a similar environment (call centre, booking agent, resort rep. etc)
- Email and phone experience within a professional environment
- Computer literate with experience on booking systems, excel and emails
- Experience and knowledge of the transfer industry
- Knowledge and skills related to various areas of travel industry (Ski, Golf, Cruise, Corporate etc)
- ‘On-call’ experience
- Ski-resort knowledge
Please note this Job Description can be adjusted at any time and does not reflect all duties of the role.
- Contract length: 4-5 months
- Expected start date: Mid to Late November 2021
- Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Salary: 10.50€ per hour
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]