Val D’Isere Bars and Restaurants
Part of the illustrious Espace Killy ski area, Val D’Isere is world renowned as a place to ski and to be seen. Known for its nightlife, as much as the skiing and snowboarding on offer. With over 70 restaurants, 17 bars and 3 night clubs, the après-ski scene in Val D’Isere caters for all tastes.
Unlike many other smaller ski resorts Val D’Isere has a genuinely impressive array of restaurants to choose from. Many restaurants in Val D’Isere will specialise in excellent traditional Savoyard cuisine. However, what makes Val D’Isere really stand out for its restaurants is the range on offer, here are just a few examples;
- La Table de l’Ours – A Michelin star restaurant, which probably says enough.
- Le 1789 – Described as an ‘institution in Val D’Isere’ this restaurant specialises in roasting cuts of meat, over an open fire within the restaurant.
- Chalet du Cret – Serves traditional Savoyard cuisine.
- Coin Savoyard – Specialises as a seafood restaurant.
- Sud – Mediterranean cuisine is served in this restaurant.
Just like with its restaurants, Val D’Isere’s bars and nightclubs offer something for everyone. Entertainment goes on from late afternoon après ski, into the early morning. Here are a selection to get you started;
- The Moris Pub – Renowned as a live music venue, also with a happy hour.
- Dicks Tea Bar – An Alps institution, international DJ’s and famous artists feature.
- Bananas – A cool meeting place situated at the foot of the slopes.
- Le Petit Danois – A Scandinavian bar with a lively atmosphere.
- Pacific Bar – Live sport shown on big screens, VIP lounge for cocktails, music and entertainment.
Airport Transfers to Val D’Isere Hotels in Val D’Isere Catered Chalets in Val D’Isere Self-Catered Accommodation in Val D’Isere Val D’Isere Snow Forecast Private Transfers to Val D’Isere Executive Transfers to Val D’Isere Limousine Transfers to Val D’isere Stretch Hummer Transfers to Val D’Isere Coach Transfers to Val D’Isere Ski and Snowboard Hire in Val D’Isere