Jobs with Ski-Lifts
Currently we are recruiting for sales and marketing professionals to be based in our new UK office in Manchester. We are also recruiting for people to join our busy operations team in our French office in Morzine. Full details of both roles and how to apply can be found below.
Based in our UK office in Manchester.
- Be an integral part of a new commercial department of a ground-breaking digital passenger transport platform with existing £2.5million profitable turnover (achieved without having a dedicated commercial department or any external investment).
- We will be growing exponentially in the coming months and years and need talented sales people to help drive this.
- Expected transition to manage your own team, sector, brand or country within a very short period when you have demonstrate your skills.
- This isn’t just another sales job. We are looking for a team of people who have genuine desire and ambition to take their career to the next level.
- Earnings are genuinely uncapped with a profit share scheme, commission and an anticipated basic salary of £18,000 to £20,000 per year.
Ski-Lifts are an established airport transfer booking agent, who work as an intermediary between airport transfer suppliers and customers. As the name suggests, our core business is currently in the ski industry, but we have other growing brands in other sectors and in the summer months.
The transport sector is one of the most popular investment sectors currently, with huge well known platforms attracting billions of dollars in investment, and we have found some as yet uncovered niches in the market which we are looking to capitalise on over the coming years.
Having been in operation for nearly 15 years, we have grown steadily year on year, developing our business practice and systems, to the point where we now have a scalable business that is ready to explode simply through the injection of greater passenger numbers and suppliers.
We have ambitious plans to grow the business exponentially over the next three years, by increasing our market share in our existing markets and simultaneously entering new markets that can be easily exploited.
We are looking to build a team to help manage us along this growth path – we want people to help us be more ambitious and to share in the rewards of this increased ambition. We are looking for people who are motivated to make such a career progression.
The right candidate will share our values of ambition, integrity and empathy, of course have strong written and verbal communications skills, be motivated, hardworking and driven to grow their career in a sales capacity.
We are a UK and French company, with our operations office in the French ski resort of Morzine and we are now opening a new UK head office in the heart of Manchester.
Key Areas of Responsibility/Accountability
- Identify business prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Regular reporting to the Commercial Director.
Key Success Criteria/KPIs
- Demonstrating a commitment to our values and the contributing positively to the company culture.
- Exceeding sales revenue targets.
- Listening skills
- Relationship builder/Charisma
- Understanding of client’s needs
- Intelligence/solution finder
- Goal focussed
- Strong work ethic
- Do the right thing
In addition to sharing our values you’ll also need:
- Excellent written and verbal commutations skills
- Demonstrable record of success in sales.
- Good organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Comfortable with technology such as CRM systems and MS Office suite.
- Experience within the travel industry is useful but not essential.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- 30 days holiday a year.
- A starting annual salary of £18,000 to £20,000 depending on experience
- A bonus based on achieving your sales profit/revenue target, with uncapped commission-earning potential.
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Ski-Lifts are now recruiting for our growing Operations Team to join our busy French office in Morzine.
Our team handles enquiries from new and existing clients, takes bookings, liaises with our suppliers and generally provides exceptional customer service.
We are looking for people who:
- Are adaptable, flexible and hard working
- Are confident, friendly and customer-focused
- Have experience of working in a busy office environment and are computer literate
- Are fluent in English and French. If you speak other languages as well (particularly German, Italian, Russian or Spanish), that’s even better!
- Have previously worked in the travel industry or have a sales background
- Have a good knowledge of ski resorts
We can offer competitive wages and flexible working hours, with full time contracts of 35 hours a week. You will get a minimum of 2.5 days off a week and we also include a local area ski pass.
Ski-Lifts started in 2003 and our operation now spans across the Alps and beyond, offering transfers to over 200 ski resorts. We’re proud to have been named the World’s Best Ski Transfer Operator for the last 2 years.
As part of the growth plans for both Ski-Lifts and our sister company Sea-Lifts, there is also potential for a year-round role going forwards for the right candidate.
If you want to join us for the winter and feel that you have the skills we’re looking for, then please send your C.V. together with a covering letter to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org