Job Title: Airport Rep and Operations Executive
Fixed Term French Employment Contract. 35hour/week. Starting Nov 2022
Responsible to Head of Operations
Location: Morzine, France
Probationary period: 1 Month
If you are a highly motivated team player with outstanding attention to detail, strong work ethic, drive and persistence then we want to hear from you.
As an Airport Rep you will primarily be working from Geneva Airport at the weekends managing all transfers operating from Geneva Airport whilst delivering an excellent customer service experience to all customers.
You have excellent communication (written & verbal), critical thinking and problem-solving skills. You will adapt to differing situations, work well in high pressure environments have a good level of stress tolerance with the ability to use your initiative, multi-task and problem solve under time sensitive and, at times, stressful situations. You have an intrinsically conscientious and collaborative attitude to work and teammates with a ‘can-do’ attitude and determination to complete the task at hand.
Existing knowledge and experience in a similar role is a bonus.
Your focus will be;
- Managing all transfers arriving into Geneva Airport; meeting customers and pairing them with their drivers/transfers.
- Managing on the day issues from flight delays/cancellations and communicating this to customers, drivers and your team mates.
- Ensuring that all customers experience the highest service levels on their transfers
When not based in Geneva Airport you will also be a key part of the Ops or Admin team which will involve;
- Managing shared email inboxes for all brands; ensuring all emails are responded to in line with company SLAs, channel communications to the right department or teammate, resolving all issues and answering any questions.
- Dealing with emails and phone calls within a timely and efficient manner
- Booking management; answering phone calls and emails.
- Covering on-call shifts (which will be out of normal office hours)
- Operational duties: resolving issues, communicating pick-up times and vital booking information
- Communicating feedback to the customer care department
- Ensuring that all information required for suppliers and customers is communicated and collated to guarantee transfers run as efficiently and up to the standards required
- Working from our bespoke booking system to; generate quotes; create bookings; take payments; update bookings; confirm pick-up times
- Leaving handovers for teammates for ongoing tasks
- Taking ownership of issues but working as a team member where applicable
- Maintaining open communication with all teammates; we share tasks and collaborate as a team to ensure we are delivering the best, most efficient service possible
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Fluent English to native level (both written and spoken)
- French language skills
- Spanish (bonus skill)
- EU passport holder (essential)
- Customer service experience– either customer facing or by phone/email within a similar environment (call centre, booking agent, resort rep. etc)
- Computer literate with experience on booking systems, excel and emails
- Experience and knowledge of the transfer industry
- Knowledge and skills related to various areas of travel industry (Ski, Golf, Cruise, Corporate etc)
- ‘On-call’ experience
- Ski-resort knowledge
Please note this Job Description can be adjusted at any time and does not reflect all duties of the role.
- Contract length: 4-5 months
- Full-time hours: 35 per week
- Expected start date: Mid to late November 2022
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary (with the potential for extension / permanent role)
- Salary: 2000 EUR Brut pcm – any hours worked down at Geneva airport will also be topped up to match the Swiss minimum wage.
- Contract includes a local Morzine / Avoriaz / Les Gets lift pass.
- Overtime is paid at 25% extra per hour.
To apply for this role, please send a covering letter and your CV to [email protected]
Why book your airport transfer with us?
100% free cancellation
7 days before you travel. Plus our Covid Guarantee.
In case you’re delayed or need our help
No hidden fees
Skis, child seats, luggage and amendments are all included.
Earn Money off your next holiday transfer (ski, golf, cruise & more)
Over 200+ ski resort destinations
Multiple World Ski Award Winners. 'World Best Ski Transfer Operator'.