Airport Transfers to Grand Massif
Why book your airport transfer with us?
100% free cancellation
7 days before you travel.
In case you’re delayed or need our help
No hidden fees
Skis, child seats, luggage and amendments are all included.
Earn Money off your next holiday transfer (ski, golf, cruise & more)
Over 200+ ski resort destinations
Multiple World Ski Award Winners. 'World Best Ski Transfer Operator'.
Grand Massif Airport Transfers
The Grand Massif ski area is the 4th largest ski area in France. It is situated right in-between Les Portes du Soleil and Chamonix. Grand Massif covers a wide ski area with 5 ski resorts, so whatever your budget or experience, one of Grand Massif resorts will suit you!
- Flaine is at the heart of the Grand Massif ski area and is the largest of the resorts. Flaine is perfectly located to offer skiers immediate access to the slopes from their accommodation.
- Les Carroz is an ideal family ski resort for those looking for a varied ski area which is suited for all abilities.
- Morillon is great for families and beginners with access to easy slopes. It is a traditional village where you will not have to remove your skis to get about!
- Samoens is one of the largest beginner areas in France, located in a traditional village which is designated one of the most beautiful places in France.
- Sixt is a lovely village tucked away in tranquil surroundings, with some of the best views. The big bowl on the middle of the region makes it another perfect resort for families.
Grand Massif Transfers
Ski-Lifts provide a range of award-winning quality transfers to Grand Massif. The service is reliable, safe and our drivers have decades of local knowledge with great value prices.
There are various options for your transfer to Grand Massif with many airports and train stations being accessible. Transfers from Geneva Airport, Lyon, Grenoble and Chambery Airport, take 1 to 2 hours. Transfers from the train station in Cluses is only around minutes away from some of the resorts.
A Ski-Lifts transfer is the quickest and easiest way to get from the airport or train station to your ski resort, so you can enjoy more time on the slopes.
Why choose a Ski-Lifts transfer to Grand Massif?
Providing 24/7 customer service for transfer-related enquiries, and our exclusive network is made up of only the best local and friendly experts for our transfer providers. From restaurant recommendations to discounted ski hire, local knowledge can really make the difference to your trip, and it’s something that Ski-Lifts really prides itself on.
Travelling with Ski Equipment is hassle-free if you’re planning on bringing your own skis! Not everyone travels with their own equipment, but some people choose to do so. Ski-Lifts include your baggage with your booking in the price, without charging you extra (as long as you tell us about the baggage in advance when you’re booking).
Book your ski transfer to the Grand Massif today to secure the best prices!
Remember to use your loyalty points for a discount on your next transfer! Getting a Grand Massif transfer could not be more simple with Ski-Lifts. You will have peace of mind that your driver will be waiting for you the moment you step off the plane, ready to take you to your resort.