What is Force Majeure and how can this affect my transfer?
Force Majeure are circumstances which are not within our, or our transfer providers, reasonable control.
* accidents causing delays to the vehicle
* exceptional or severe weather conditions
* compliance with requests of the police
* deaths and accidents on the road
* vandalism and terrorism
* unforeseen traffic delays
* industrial action by third parties
* problems caused by other customers
* other circumstances affecting passenger safety
* road closures due to local fiestas or other events
* properties that are not accessible to type of service booked
* acts of God, flood, earthquake, avalanche or any other natural disaster
* epidemic or pandemic
* war, threat of war or similar
* fire or explosion
* terrorist attack or riots.
Ski-Lifts and our transfer providers are not liable for any failure or delay in the performance of a transfer under conditions arising from a Force Majeure Event. In circumstances where you incur unforeseen costs as a result of a Force Majeure Event we will be able to provide you with a statement which may be used to make a claim on your travel insurance
Why book your airport transfer with us?
100% free cancellation
7 days before you travel. Plus our Covid Guarantee.
In case you’re delayed or need our help
No hidden fees
Skis, child seats, luggage and amendments are all included.
Earn Money off your next holiday transfer (ski, golf, cruise & more)
Over 200+ ski resort destinations
Multiple World Ski Award Winners. 'World Best Ski Transfer Operator'.