What is Force Majeure and how can this affect my transfer?
Force Majeure are circumstances which are not with our, or our transfer providers, reasonable control.
* accidents causing delays to the vehicle
* exceptional or severe weather conditions
* compliance with requests of the police
* deaths and accidents on the road
* vandalism and terrorism
* unforeseen traffic delays
* industrial action by third parties
* problems caused by other customers
* other circumstances affecting passenger safety
* road closures due to local fiestas or other events
* properties that are not accessible to type of service booked
* acts of God, flood, earthquake, avalanche or any other natural disaster
* epidemic or pandemic
* war, threat of war or similar
* fire or explosion
* terrorist attack or riots.
Ski-Lifts and our transfer providers are not liable for any failure or delay in the performance of a transfer under conditions arising from a Force Majeure Event. In circumstances where you incur unforeseen costs as a result of a Force Majeure Event we will be able to provide you with a statement which may be used to make a claim on your travel insurance