Win a Ski Holiday for 2 this winter in Morzine
Ski season is closing in thick and fast. We’re excited here at Ski-Lifts. In fact, we’re so excited we’re giving you the chance to win a dream mini-break to the French Alps!
The lucky winner will receive a holiday for two to stay at the stunning Chalet George in Morzine hosted by our friends at Skiology. The holiday will take place between 20th December 2017 – 23rd December 2017, so you will have to be available between those dates.
This Amazing Prize Includes;
- Accommodation from Skiology – 3-nights half board accommodation at the Chalet George which is located in central Morzine, just 240m from the lifts and the village centre, courtesy of Skiology. (Included; buffet breakfast with a la carte hot options, espresso machine, afternoon tea, 5-course dinner including canapés, cheese course and unlimited organic wine throughout dinner). (Take a look at what else is included).
- Airport Transfers – Return transfers to Chalet George from Geneva Airport courtesy of Ski-Lifts.
- Return Flights – Your pick of return flights from any UK airport to Geneva.
- Ski Pass – Two 3-day Portes Du Soleil Lifts passes courtesy of the Morzine Lift pass office.
- Ski/Snowboard Hire – Ski or Snowboard Hire for the 3-days – delivered to the chalet by our partner Doorstep Skis the Premier Ski and Snowboard delivery service in Morzine.
That’s right. All of the above is included, completely free of charge! It really doesn’t get much better than that does it?!
Once you’ve entered, keep your fingers crossed and we’ll announce the lucky winner on the 18th October 2017.
What You Can Expect on Your Holiday
All of Skiology’s 6 catered chalets are a maximum of 500m from the piste. The Chalet George is 260m from the pistes and 200m from the town centre. The George is Skiology’s Plus Standard chalet where you will have 14 guests to 3 team members – a chef, a host and a chalet manager. The Plus Standard package includes buffet breakfast with a la carte hot options, espresso machine, afternoon tea, 5-course dinner including canapés, cheese course and unlimited organic wine throughout dinner. As per Skiology’s tag line, you can expect “a passion for good food, service with care delivered sustainably”.
On arrival, you will be visited by Doorstep Skis who will deliver your free ski or snowboard and equipment hire for the 3 days and fit you for it in the comfort of your chalet. None of this hanging around a busy hire shop when you could be relaxing.
Your lift passes will be waiting for you on arrival, they are being provided courtesy of the Morzine lift office and you will receive two full area, 3-day Portes du Soleil passes so you can explore as much of the 600km of piste as you can manage.
Here at Ski-Lifts, we’ll be offering you return flights from a convenient UK airport to Geneva and return shared transfers direct to your accommodation at either end of your holiday.
We’d like to wish you all the very best of luck, and just maybe, happy holidays!
In association with
Terms and Conditions
1. The closing date for entries is 12:00 GMT on the 15th October 2017. Entries received
after this time will not be counted.
2. To enter the competition you will need to like the Ski-Lifts Facebook page and enter via Ski-Lifts Facebook contests page. Entries by mail, email or telephone, or any other means will not be counted.
3. The winner will be chosen at random from all entries and the winner will be announced on the Ski-Lifts Facebook page at 12:00 GMT on the 18th October 2017 and contacted by email.
4. The prize is for two people, the winner and their choice of one other person.
5. The holiday will be from the 20th December 2017 until the 23rd December 2017, the dates are non
6. The winners will receive 3-nights accommodation provided by Skiology, in
Chalet George. This is on a fully catered basis which includes breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner (2 nights) and all local taxis. Also included in the prize is two 3-day Portes Du
Soleil lift passes and 3 day Ski or snowboard hire from Doorstep Skis for both people.
7. The prize includes return flights of your choice from any UK airport to Geneva airport (not
exceeding the value of €500 total) Ski-Lifts will also provide return shared transfers to your accommodation from Geneva.
8. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
9. In the event that the winner cannot take the prize a new draw will be taken and a new
10. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
11. By entering the competition you agree to be contacted from time to time via email about
special offers or promotions from Ski-Lifts Ltd, or the partners for the prize of this competition.
12. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot
be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
13. Ski-Lifts accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment
incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Ski-Lifts
further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to
or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
14. Ski-Lifts reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its
control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
15. Ski-Lifts shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is
caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be
limited to, weather conditions, industrial dispute, and inevitable accidents.
16. By entering our competition you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as set out above.