Portes du Soleil Airport Transfers
It is a little known fact that Les Portes du Soleil ski area is the largest linked ski area in the world. The most amazing thing is that you can ski the whole of this area on ONE liftpass!
- Great beginner slopes
- Loads of easy greens and blues
- More challenging runs for intermediates
- Serious black runs for the more advanced
- Absolutely loads of amazing off-piste
- 8 snow parks, 3 half pipes and 5 ‘boarder crosses’ for thrill seekers
The Portes du Soleil transfer time from Geneva Airport is between an hour and two hours, making it an ideal destination for short breaks, and long weekends.
The main villages of Les Portes du Soleil are all very different – each one attracting a different type of clientele. Take the time to browse our reviews of each village, and one of them is sure to fit the description of a perfect ski resort for you.
Select one of the links to see more information on each resort and the services that Ski Lifts offer.