Airport Transfers to Three Valleys
Why book your airport transfer with us?
100% free cancellation
7 days before you travel.
In case you’re delayed or need our help
No hidden fees
Skis, child seats, luggage and amendments are all included.
Earn Money off your next holiday transfer (ski, golf, cruise & more)
Over 200+ ski resort destinations
Multiple World Ski Award Winners. 'World Best Ski Transfer Operator'.
Three Valleys Airport Transfers
The Three Valleys ski area should be on every skier and snowboarders to do list. One of the worlds biggest ski areas is made up eight separate but linked ski resorts, each with their own character. So whatever your budget or taste, one of the Three Valley resorts will suit you!
- Meribel sits in the heart of the Three Valleys and is renowned for its night life, but also has great off piste and the best snow park in the area.
- Mottaret in the same valley as Meribel gives access to the same ski area, with a slightly quieter atmosphere.
- La Tania is a great all rounder with tame wide pistes for beginners but also a pretty good nightlife giving it something for all.
- The exclusive Courchevel is the favoured hang out for the rich and famous, but also has some great runs for all abilities.
- Val Thorens is the highest resort in France and offers some great ski in/ski out opportunities.
- Intermediates will find Les Menuires right up their ally with an excellent range of blue and red runs.
- Seekers of quieter and calmer ski resorts will adore St Martin de Belleville with its traditional chalets and church.
- Brides-les-Bains is the resort to head to if being pampered is up your street, with its first rate spas.
- The latest addition to the Three valleys collective is Orelle, a small peaceful hamlet under Val Thorens.
Three Valleys Transfers
Ski-Lifts provide a range of award-winning quality transfers to the Three Valleys. The service is reliable, safe and our drivers have decades of local knowledge with great value prices.
The Three Valleys is an all year round destination and Ski-Lifts offer transfers both in the winter and summer to get you to your resort.
There are various options for your transfer to Three valleys with many airports and train stations being accessible. Transfers from Chambery airport, Lyon airport, and Geneva airport, take 2 to 3 hours, depending on traffic and weather conditions. Transfers from the train station in Moutiers is only around half an hour in duration to some of the resorts.
A Ski-Lifts transfer is the quickest and easiest way to get from the airport or train station to your ski resort, so you can enjoy more time on the slopes.
Why choose a Ski-Lifts transfer to Three Valleys?
Providing 24/7 customer service for transfer-related enquiries, and our exclusive network is made up of only the best local and friendly experts for our transfer providers. From restaurant recommendations to discounted ski hire, local knowledge can really make the difference to your trip, and it’s something that Ski-Lifts really prides itself on.
Travelling with Ski Equipment is hassle-free if you’re planning on bringing your own skis! Not everyone travels with their own equipment, but some people choose to do so. Ski-Lifts include your baggage with your booking in the price, without charging you extra (as long as you tell us about the baggage in advance when you’re booking).
Book your ski transfer to the Three Valleys today to secure the best prices!
Remember to use your loyalty points for a discount on your next transfer! Getting a transfer could not be more simple with Ski-Lifts. You will have peace of mind that your driver will be waiting for you the moment you step off the plane, ready to take you to your resort.